We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- What is something you do, just for fun?
- Name one song that you can’t help singing along with when it comes on the radio. (Does it annoy you or not?)
- Tell me one thing people honestly believe about you; that is absolutely not true.
- I love sledding! I absolutely love it. My hubby brought home a red plastic sled, and we made a ‘jump’ in the backyard, and we slide until we freeze! (I haven’t run across snow this year yet, though.) Pure fun!
- Havana!!! (by Camila Cabello). It doesn’t annoy ME… but since I make up words to the parts I don’t know, it probably annoys everyone else. (My husband just laughs and says he will never need an iPod, he has me!)
- Honestly, people think I’m very organized. Truly. I am the farthest thing from organized!!! Gosh, don’t open a closet door! I’m better now that we downsized… no, I’m really still a mess! HA!