We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- Why do you think friends are important?
- What realistic advice do you give someone you care about when times are tough for them?
- What are Sundays like at your house?
- Friends allow you to get out of your own head! The unique thing about friends is, they don’t have to love you, they don’t have to take time for you, they don’t have to do anything with or for you… they CHOOSE to.
- The truth. Life is hard! But you are strong.
- We move RV parks every other Sunday. On our Sunday off, we cook, watch Joel, and play a board game. We always cook a special dinner on our Sundays off!