We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
1. What does your ideal morning look like?
2. Three words that describe your intention? (Your ‘code words’ for how you live this life of yours.)
3. What one person, place OR thing do you really, really dislike?
- Coffee and a protein-rich blueberry muffin! Good Morning America on the TV. A cozy blanket and my dogs snoring at my feet. It is the simple things… new PJs help as well!
- Living with intention… my 3 words are; kind, empathetic, and faithful.
- I really, really dislike ‘mean’ people. I had a bumper sticker on my car for MANY years that said, “Mean People Suck.” Such an energy zapper!