We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
1. What did your childhood home look like?
2. Is there someone/something draining your energy these days? (How?)
3. Would you like to start a new hobby? (Why or why not?)
1. It was on a corner in a small town. A big two-story home with an attached garage. It was white with black shutters. We had many trees in our yard but my favorite was a huge oak tree. It was beautiful when the leaves turned.
2. No. Not anymore. I do still have these people around but no longer are they invited into my daily, personal life. My boundaries are firmly in place when I am around energy vampires.
3. Yes! I am looking for a fun hobby. I am thinking about making cards, or maybe bracelets… just can’t involve too much ‘stuff’ because of the RVing the hubby and I are doing now.