W.A.Y. is back! Sunday, quick questions! I have genuinely missed you all. Let’s get back into the questions!
We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
1. What was your favorite ‘thing’ (food, event, or other) that you experienced on Thanksgiving Day? (That was Thursday the 28th of November for those who don’t celebrate, what did you do?)
2. What is one thing you find yourself doing more and more that you always told yourself you would NEVER do?
3. What is a handy little ‘item’ you own, use frequently, but you didn’t think you’d use when you bought or received it? (Share the knowledge!)
- The hubby and I went to a proper laundry mat and washed clothes! Seriously. I love laundry mats. You can do 4 loads, wash AND dry, in two hours! Amazing.
- I USUALLY don’t engage in disagreements anymore. Someone, on one of my W.A.Y. Quick Questions one Sunday said, “if it won’t matter in ten years, why bother?” I totally agree! I am a much calmer and happier person.
- A cover/lid thingy for plates in the microwave so your food doesn’t splatter. It is the best money I ever spent!!!