We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- Name the last event you attended when you brought a gift? What was the gift
- If you found a paper bag filled with $10,000 sitting by a dumpster, would you keep it or turn it into the police? Why or why not?
- Name a ‘banned book’ (click here for a list of 25 banned classics) you have wanted to read but still, have not.
- A birthday party for a 2-year-old! A huge box with 7 bouncy balls in it.
- I’d keep that cash, and I’d never tell a soul!!! Why? Because it was in a paper bag by a dumpster! Turn it in? No. It would sit in an evidence locker and grow old.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H. Lawrence.