We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- Name one thing you should ignore but don’t.
- It is the last day for you on this earth… what is one thing you wish you would have done more often?
- What one book has changed your life and in three sentences, say how.
- Stupid people.
- Laughed more.
- Many Masters, Many Lives by Brian Weiss.
- This book introduced me to the real possibility of living as many lives as you need because you are here on earth to learn specific lessons.
- You are energy, this is limitless, so when you die this energy is put into its next ‘life’ and the ‘masters’ words prepare you to receive more lessons in that lifetime.
- This book brought me comfort and a greater sense of hope and compassion than I’d previously ever known.