We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- What is your go-to “fixer” when you’ve smashed up/overworked your hands?
- If you had to move, do you think you’d prefer a new area in the same city? Another State? OR a whole new country?
- What are the pros and cons of your decision for question number two?
- I like Burt’s Bees products. They seem to always work if you use them as the directions tell you to.
- I hate moving! My best move was to another state. I enjoyed exploring new things!
- Moving to a new state. Pros: It’s all new and exciting, from getting your driver’s license to putting new plates on your car. But the cons… it is a lot of work and expense! From getting your new drivers license, and passing that state’s testing to purchasing your new plates, changing your bank, making the move over days instead of an afternoon. Not for the faint of heart, or the chronically ill!