We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- Have you ever come across a real-life bear? Where?!?!
- Did you have a favorite toy you carried around as a child? (What was it?)
- Do you own any Vinyl Records? (Which one is your favorite?)
- Yes! I was a camp counselor in Ely, MN. We had a mama bear and two cubs who loved our garbage dumpster. Black bears. The DNR had to come in, catch them, and move them.
- Mr. Lion. My grandpa gave him to me. (A pink blanket too, that my older brother eventually hid from me so I would stop carrying it around.)
- Yes, a ton!!! I have to go with Purple Rain by Prince because I can sing every word of that album, loud, proud, and out of key! I own my performance!