Sadje from Keep it Alive has very kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you don’t follow Sadje’s blog, please check it out. She is an incredible blogger. Sadje is a wordsmith! Thank you for the award, it means much coming from you, a very versatile blogger!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
- I have an invisible chronic illness, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, along with a few of its friends (coexisting conditions).
- I love to blog! I like to blog about different things; craft projects, poetry, life in general, but my main focus is Fibromyalgia Awareness. (I guess I am versatile!)
- I have a book published on Amazon. The ShadowBoxer’s, Fighting Fibromyalgia, Your Personal Journal. It happens to be the first interactive journal about fibromyalgia ever published on Amazon! (I am really proud of that!)
- I am married to a man that I have known since birth. (He was 6 years old.) Our families were and still are close. We didn’t start dating until I was 38 and we married about ten months later.
- I have a second blog many people do not know about called Stone in the Road. This blog is also chronic illness focused, but it is a collection of posts from many bloggers on all different topics.
- One of my brothers, I have three, was adopted from Seoul Korea.
- I can (and did through college) drive a 92 passenger school bus. I was licensed, air breaks certified, and passenger endorsed!
Here are my incredible nominees!
- Susan at Stories from the Edge of Blindness
- Alyssa at Fight MS Daily
- Terri at Reclaiming HOPE
- Gwen at Kintsukuroi Life
- Jo at The Momentum of Jo
- Nikki at the Brainless Blogger
- George at Zoolon Hub
- Mishka at Crafts, Chronic Illness, and Adulting
- Tom at Tom Marches On
- Billy at Superman Can’t Find a Phone Booth
- Bojana at Coffee and Confessions to Go
- Kelly at Faithacre Studio
- Lydia at Being Lydia!
- Brigid at Watching the Daisys
- Caz at Invisibly Me
I wish I could nominate even more bloggers! This award is for those of you who would like to participate. I believe all of you are extremely valuable versatile bloggers! I know I enjoy following your blogs!